Thursday, May 01, 2014

All Kinds of Crazy Stuff...

So. I just realized that it's the 30th of April. *facepalm*
Hello minna-san! I know that I haven't been blogging (..is that right?) consistently, but trust me, uploading a second blog, according to my life, is a huge improvement.
I wanted to be random and talk about stuff. And yes, that does mean that you're going to have to read a lot. Sorry to the people who are reading this!
The first point that I would like to bring up is the fact that as much as I feel like I belong with you guys, I'm still a bit distant to my friends because of different preferences. To be honest, I look at the signatures of several of my friends and see that they've watched around 700 anime. 700 ANIME! And I'm back here, stuck at what? 3 or 5 anime?
What a joke.
Also, the fact that I'm more addicted to anime OSTs than the actual anime itself is kind of weird and sad.
But still, I'm not going to let this get in my way of making new friends. I am truly loving the warmth that the welcoming committee shared when I first signed on to Anime-Planet. It was amazing to start communicating through forums (which I didn't use until now... Finally!). I got to meet a lot of really cool people, who convinced me that listening to anime OSTs is NOT weird, and honestly, it was nice to see other reactions than a jaw-drop from the people I talk to.
So, I would like to thank Keiniwa and Sianeka for introducing and welcoming me to the WECO (as a supporter for now..) You guys have been role models for me through the adventure that is Anime-Planet. I hope that I would be like you guys someday. Thank you :)
Ok... So enough with the sappy mood. Seriously, sometimes I go overboard. I can literally see the 'Fairy Tail'-ness of the mood.
... That's it. So I'll try my best to post a blog entry every day or two.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment