Thursday, May 01, 2014

Requests!

Konnichiwa, minna-san!
This is going to be the place where I take requests on Anime Music. I figured it would be worth the time, and it would stuff up my homepage with requests if I don't. So, yeah. Feel free to ask for any anime music. I will put up a format below, in which all the details will be listed.
Name: (of the song... If unknown, please suggest the opening/ending with the number to specify from a variety of openings/endings.)
Size: (TV Size or Full Size)
Version: (If you want the remix or ballad version, this is where you'd say that)
Artist: (Self explanatory)
Anime: (this is just here to help me find music for those people who don't know the artist)
Email: (this is just so that I can send the music over to you)
*If you do not know the name of the song and the artist, don't worry about it. Just the anime and the specific opening/ending is enough. But I would really like it if you guys could give me as much detail as possible. Any more detail that you have can be listed below as a message. Here's an example of the format:
Name: Byakuya ~True Light~ or OP01
Size: Full Size
Version: Ballad Version
Artist: Miyamoto Shunichi
Anime: D.N.Angel
Email: ___@gmail.com, ___@hotmail.com, etc.
Ta-da! I hope this is not too much to ask, because I do have to search my OST database for the songs, and there are a lot.
Arigatou, minna-san!

No comments:

Post a Comment