Monday, March 10, 2014

Hey!

Konnichiwa, minna-san!
I'm Aysha. I'm new here so, please take care of me! So I'll start by telling everyone some of my favourite and disliked stuff...
I like: Anime music, singing, arcade games, anime, manga, fanfiction, spaghetti, pizza, sushi, cinnabon, coffee, music, converse (as in the shoes), terrorizing my cousins (just kidding... or am I?) and being my weird, crazy self!
I dislike: well, here's something new... I don't really know!
So, sorry if I bored you with all that junk up above. The main focus that I wanted to get across was the fact that I love anime music so much that I rarely listen to English songs... Sad, isn't it? I also collect anime music, which I know according to law is illegal and all.
But it makes a lot of people happy, and that's all I want you to be.
If you want a song, just comment (if you can do that...) with the name of the song and your email. Also, if there are different versions, please specify because I probably have different versions as well. So, remember: detail is key.
I'll do my best to find it, and if I don't, I'll let some of my other anime music collectors know :)
Thank you for listening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment